Cold Container Storage
A portable cooling and freezing system designed to fit in vehicles such as cargo vans and pick-up trucks. Constructed for convenience and durability, the ColdTainer is a portable container ideal for small businesses such as caterers, bakeries, pastry goods, florists, and/or other businesses that require short climate-controlled transport.
Great entry level system for those not ready to purchase an insulated, refrigeration equipped vehicle.DOWNLOAD BROCHURE
Cold Container Information
A flexible and economical solution for temperature-controlled transport needs for temperatures ranging from -11°F (-23°C) to 104°F (40°C). They are easy to load and unload, allowing the unit to be easily removed from the vehicle, and come in convenient front opening or top loading models.
Cold Container Features
- Integrated battery and battery charger, for autonomous operation without any connection to other power sources.
- Precise temperature set-point control.
- Powerful cooling, freezing, and heating capability from -11°F (-23°C) to 104°F (40°C).
- Maintains consistent temperature with smooth air flow distribution evenly throughout the cargo (operates at +/- 2°C).
- Digital display for easy viewing of temperature and status without opening the container.
- Food-grade materials used throughout for hygienic operation and easy cleaning.
Flexible Use For Food Delivery
- Coldtainer from Thermo King containers are the perfect solution for food transport, whether you need to keep your items cool, frozen or heated.
- The flexible design is an economical alternative to traditional refrigerated transport solutions or for mixed temperature transport.
- Used by small food producers, catering companies, food distributors, home delivery services, vending machines replenishment companies, and emergency services to safely store and transport product at a precise temps
- Coldtainer from Thermo King containers are a one-piece molded polyethylene construction for outstanding durability, strength and lightness. Components are designed and tested for use in mobile applications.